...Swiss Alps, 2008

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Leaving London

The weather fits my mood. I have been to London many times and it is always hot when I'm here. I was a bit surprised to see it so cold and rainy when I arrived last night. It fits my mood, leaving all the beauty of Mykonos, the views and the people! No Theodore to greet me at breakfast...~~~ It was nice to arrive at my usual airport hotel last night and be greeted by a concierge who remembered me. They always take care of me, much nicer than the reception people. The hotel actually charges to print a boarding pass! But the concierge always let me use their computer for whatever I need. And they gave me two bottles of water too, which got me through the night. So I was taken care of, but it isn't the Grand! My flight hasn't been delayed yet due to weather so I should be fine getting to Newark. I'm in a different terminal and it looks like the one I usually go to, so no surprises there. Had fish and chips for dinner...getting close to that healthy eating again so I'm getting ready for that. Seatbelts still fit with some room to spare so that is great news, did okay is trip. I did walk a lot so I'm sure that helped.~~~ That is the news from London, home of the soon to be here Olympics and some other world sporting event? Ciao from London...next stop- USA!

No comments: