...Swiss Alps, 2008

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Reality...

I'm at the airport again, this time is different. I'm staying in the US, and it is a good thing because my passport disappeared on my last flight, from Newark to Denver. Disappeared...into thin air! I'm so upset about it. That was my timeline of travel, proof that I've been from Antarctica to the Arctic, my history neatly together in one little book. Damn! ~~~. Not only am I staying in the US, but there is no first or business class seat this time and it is a long flight. Oh well, the visit will be nice. When I get home this time, I'll be here to stay! And then will start working on getting a new passport, one never knows when some great deal to leave the country, or my reality, will come along. I have to be ready. ~~~ up, up, and away I go!

No comments: